Liturgical Design Services:
- Programming of furniture needs.
- Design and direction for all liturgical furnishings, appointments & assembly seating.
- Preparation of liturgical furniture, artwork and environment budget.
- Full engineering drawings.
- Coordination with architect for placement of items in the space.
- Assist contractor in identification and placement of special electrical and plumbing requirements.
- Environment and art master planning.
- Selection and coordination of outside artists (ie, stained glass, statuary, etc.).
- Integration of liturgical furniture and art into building schedule.
- Assistance with lighting and acoustical master planning.
- Interior design review and recommendations.
- Act as liturgical liaison among architect, contractor, and outside liturgical consultants.
- Fabrication of all wood, metal, and stone furniture and appointments.
- Coordination of outside artists’ work.
- Onsite delivery and installation.
Fund Raising Assistance:
- Preparation of 3D color renderings of all furniture for print and electronic media.
- Preparation of memorials marketing materials.
- Parish catechesis.